Livin my dreams and lovin every moment!

9.16.2011

We can play....

I love rides to school with London. She is so happy in the morning when she gets to go to school. And it is a fun time for us. We blast the music. She sings and dances in the back seat. Today she brought 2 little dolls that she promised would stay in the car. (previously she stuck them in her lunch box when I wasn't looking) Today I over heard the sweetest thing. She was being the voices of both dolls. Here is the dialog back and forth.




T: Hi I am Tangled.
C: I am Cinderella.
T:You look pretty.
C:Thanks.
T:Look we both have pretty dresses!
C:Look we both have yellow hair!
T: Look we both have pretty shoes!
C: We both have hands!
T: We both have eyes!
C: We both have lips!
T: We both have hands!
C: We can be friends!We can play!
T: Lets be friends!


It was adorable to say the least. I love that in London's mind that the simplest things make you 
friends. They connect you! I love it... And that makes me SMILE. Love her and the little lessons she teaches me. 

No comments: